sea grass tank.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Scottm

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have a fuge that all I do with is culture pods. I have been thinking about trying to create a sort of transition zone with lr and seagrass with lots of different sorts of inverts in it that one would find in such an area. It would still fix nitrogen and be a home to my pods but would be something cool to play with and definitly unique given that the only time people really do this is with seahorses and then the focus is the seahorses. any thoughts? problems, practical concerns?

Sounds great!

Do have to make sure the current level is low enough for seahorses. Have you reasearched seahorses before? They can be difficult to care for animals. They will also eat some of the pods, reducing the flow of pods into the display tank.

Need to have a significant sized fuge to have it look good (have open spaces) and still pull nitrates.

where's a good place to get seagrass and the like? I can't seem to find a decent place to order it from :/

Back
Top Bottom