Seachem support

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Eagle_133

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi,

I just wanted to voice my satisfaction with Seachem and their very efficient support....

I have recently took a delivery of a 500ml bottle of Seachem Prime to find the bottle's label different to my others (different font, darker red on the label) which raised obvious concerns.

I emailed Seachem this morning and have had prompt responses from their team throughout the day, none of the usual 24 to 48hrs waiting for a response. It was literally 30 minutes wait for a reply.

Support like this is a rarity these days so I thought I would post a thread to publicise their success on great customer service as this is my first experience emailing their support (I have used their product for a long time).

For anyone that cares, the outcome was that the product is official. Anyone who may have had or has a similar worry or another query regarding their then contact them as their service is second to none.

That's all folks :)

From a happy Seachem customer

I'm glad to hear a positive experience since that seems to a increasingly rare lately, but I have to ask why would a company changing the font and color of their bottle concern you? Companies are constantly tweaking their logos to attract more buyers, look at how many different Pepsi cans have been around over the last 50 years.

HUKIT said:
I'm glad to hear a positive experience since that seems to a increasingly rare lately, but I have to ask why would a company changing the font and color of their bottle concern you? Companies are constantly tweaking their logos to attract more buyers, look at how many different Pepsi cans have been around over the last 50 years.

Sorry, I was probably quite vague in my explanation. The label is the same in attractiveness etc, it wasn't a new design but exactly the graphically. It was the shade of red on the bottle and the font was larger in certain places. It wasn't a redesign, this I wouldn't be cautious of.

Also a can of coke that isn't real wouldn't have an impact on my fishes well being where they have no option, it would be my choice to drink it ;)

*Exactly the same graphically* rather (can't edit the post on my phone)

Love my Seachem products, have never got a response from them on 3 questions I asked in 3 separate emails though.

Borderlesscott said:
Love my Seachem products, have never got a response from them on 3 questions I asked in 3 separate emails though.

That is sad to hear, was this recent? I can only judge from my own experience of course.

This is very unusual, Seachem Support Reps. answer all emails in their inbox before the close of business on weekdays. It is possible that your emails were kicked into the spam folder but this would be surprising as well as their spam folders are checked regularly for strays. Shoot me your email in a PM and I will have it checked out.

It's okay got it resolved in the end via this forum, it was a question regarding Purigen in an uncycled tank and about regen of Purigen and another regarding Paraguard with aquatic plants.

Ok good, well if you ever have trouble contacting them, just let me know and I will help you out.

Back
Top Bottom