Seeking 20G Rounded Corner FW Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mattyblueice

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Morning - I am looking for a 20H rounded corner freshwater aquarium. I like the look of the Corallife Biocube (attached pic) but the reviews are concerning.

I like the Waterbox 20G Clear Mini but was wondering if anyone knows of a similar tank size with the same rounded corner style as the Corallife.

Any recommendations would be appreciated

Thank you

Matt

Attachments

• Coralife-LED-Biocube-Aquarium-LED.jpg
    Coralife-LED-Biocube-Aquarium-LED.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 20
What’s wrong with the biocubes? I know lots of people that really like them. In terms of rounded corner aio’s I don’t know of any others off the top of my head. I just got a jbj to 20 cube, it doesn’t have rounded edges, and I really like it and it’s significantly cheaper than the water box systems.

There are multiple reviews on Amazon that stated the biocubes cracked after a few months which has made be on the fence with purchasing the tank. What filter do you recommend for this size tank?

Idk, there’s a reason they’ve been around for such a long time IMO, should be fine. The aios really don’t need an additional filter, it’s all built into the rear of the tank. First chamber you’ll have your sponge and any media you want to run, middle can have your heater and the last one will have a return pump. No equipment in the tank is the biggest selling point of these small aio systems and if your doing fresh water you won’t need any power heads or anything inside which is all you’ll usually see in the saltwater aio setups. The lighting is geared towards reef setups though so even though it’s weak for that purpose it may be a little intense for your average fw setup.

Back
Top Bottom