Setup help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

preyas1207

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hey guys so I'm planning on setting up a new tank that will be about 20g or maybe 25 +, I'm going to make it an amazon style tank with mainly tetras and corydoras so I'm planning on getting a marineland bio wheel kit so it's cheaper but I'm just asking you guys if this would be a pretty good setup so here's my plan and tell me what you think, so when I first get the tank I'll be getting 5 zebra danios for the cycling process aswell with the black fertilizer substrate for aquatic plants but since the led aren't as bright I'll be using Anubis nana as my main background plant and I'm not too sure if I'd have enough lighting for a amazon sword but that's why I'm asking you after the cycling process with added biological starters and the other declorinators I'll add 5 black neon tetras if that goes well for a week 5 glow light tetras and after another week 5 cardinal tetras after that I will remove the danios and for the 4th week I will add 3 but hopefully five corydora catfish the bronze one as I said earlier it will be a low light planted tank I'm most likely to get a better filter so yeah please tell me what you think of this i know its a bit over stocked but the plants and new filter might help a bit here's a link about the kit I was talking about and yeah bye Freshwater Saltwater LED Aquarium Kits | Marineland

Back
Top Bottom