She is a big meanie!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RocketSeason

Aquarium Advice Addict
My larger Ocellaris Clown is picking on her "mate" she is driving him into the corner behind my powerhead quite often. ( I think he's going to start hosting that thing.)

anything I can do to calm her down? will the addition of another fish do the trick?

I have a purple firefish, Coral Beauty Angel, (or flame angel, haven't decided.) and a Yellow watchman Goby left to go.

any of these fish a good choice to add next?

thanks!
-Matt

They need to establish the "pecking" order. This is normal unless you notice extreme damage being dealt. Give is some time, they should work it out. You should have seen the politics that when on between my 4 clowns in the beginning!! 8O

Hey man it sounds like you are copying my livestock :mrgreen: I was thinking of getting a flame angel but I am really glad I decided on the coral beauty instead

I would put the firefish or Goby next. Save the Angel for last. Most aggresive.
My Coral Beauty is a wonderful fish. Highly recommended.

I have seen so many coral beauties and they are all different in some way. The one that I got is absolutely awesome. I stare at it a lot. It has become the friend of my ocellaris. I wish I could post pics

Back
Top Bottom