Shenanagins 210 Gallon Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bshenanagins

Aquarium Advice Addict
Well I finally got a hold of a great sized tank for my RES. The tank I found comes with two overflow towers and it's all drilled and ready to go. I initially didn't plan on having a sump but I can't ignore the fact that the hard part is already done for me. Anyway ill post pictures as soon as I have the tank and ill have plenty of questions about getting the sump together so appreciate any help here. To start, what would be a good size sump for a 210? Is my 55 suitable?

Clear your inbox, you should just become a supporter so you don't make me retype my messages all the type. As for the sump you know I don't know much but I'd got for at least a 75 if possible and lots and lots of output power especially with that nasty turtle lol. But if you already have a 55 I would say you'd be fine

Last edited:
Clear your inbox, you should just become a supporter so you don't make me retype my messages all the type. As for the sump you know I don't know much but I'd got for at least a 75 if possible and lots and lots of output power especially with that nasty turtle lol. But if you already have a 55 I would say you'd be fine

Ha sorry, cleared. Thanks I was thinking 75 or more. Ugh that means finding ANOTHER tank lol

Ill make some graphics to give an idea soon, maybe tonight after the tournament. Hopefully we take it!

I wanna see this thing! I know nothing about turtles but it sounds like an interesting setup!

Thanks it's going to be slow progress but I promise an excellent finish

What is the plan? I have been peeking on this thread but I didnt see any plans for this turtle stand you all speak of?

Back
Top Bottom