should I freak now or later

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jwh0818

Aquarium Advice Addict
Really? 3 test and all the same. All different times
img_2647012_0_7add232a3273a8c5f527e5739f62de72.jpg
should I freak out now or later

Thank you all. Im really freakin out

Hey calm down take a deep breath this freaking out will pass I know how you feel I've got a 9.5 month old son and 2.5 year old step son you'll be just fine I can tell you this there is no better joy than watching your little ones fall in love with your tanks as you do oh and congrats :) welcome to the parent society

Hey calm down take a deep breath this freaking out will pass I know how you feel I've got a 9.5 month old son and 2.5 year old step son you'll be just fine I can tell you this there is no better joy than watching your little ones fall in love with your tanks as you do oh and congrats :) welcome to the parent society

!!! Ahhhhh. Aparently my wife is 4months already and were just finding out today

Well said, Vance.
Congrats! Welcome to the club.

Freaking out happens. I was calm until my wife said her water broke. I jumped down onto the floor and started running in circles. My wife calmly picked up the suitcase and asked if I was ready to go to the hospital. A friend of ours in a similar situation grabbed the suitcase, jumped into the car and took off for the hospital. Turned around a few blocks later to get his wife.

You will be freaking out for awhile... a long, long while...

for the dr. appt., sonigram, the crazy moments, the birth, the dr. appts, cereal, smiling, gas, colic, the sleeping, the family stuff, shots, dr appts, teeth, solid foods, crawling, walking, dr appts, that is just brushing the top of only 10 months old. lol

Congrats! I am on the last of 4 children in the house, and WOW! Long ride!

Don't be too hurt when they tell you they hate you / or that you ruined their life ;).

Get ready for a big adventure. (y)

Well said, Vance.
Congrats! Welcome to the club.

Freaking out happens. I was calm until my wife said her water broke. I jumped down onto the floor and started running in circles. My wife calmly picked up the suitcase and asked if I was ready to go to the hospital. A friend of ours in a similar situation grabbed the suitcase, jumped into the car and took off for the hospital. Turned around a few blocks later to get his wife.

Hah thats hilarious. I laughed so hard! Thatll be me

I was totally not expecting this link lol.

Congratulations man. Honestly, that's amazing. :). I would freak out to, I'm sure most new parents did. It's a learning process. You got this!!!

Again, congrats! :)

I was totally not expecting this link lol.

Congratulations man. Honestly, that's amazing. :). I would freak out to, I'm sure most new parents did. It's a learning process. You got this!!!

Again, congrats! :)

Thanks! Im still a bit freaked out and it doesnt feel real. I guess the doctors appointment friday will confirm it

Congratulations!!!

And fresh... Your post made me laugh so hard! I can see some guys I know freaking out enough to leave for the hospital without their girl. Too funny... When I was born my dad was a little too calm. He made my mom so mad because he just nonchalantly took a shower before they left and stopped for coffee on the way to the hospital. And had the nerve to ask her if she wanted anything.

Congratulations!!!

And fresh... Your post made me laugh so hard! I can see some guys I know freaking out enough to leave for the hospital without their girl. Too funny... When I was born my dad was a little too calm. He made my mom so mad because he just nonchalantly took a shower before they left and stopped for coffee on the way to the hospital. And had the nerve to ask her if she wanted anything.

Bahaha prime example of the American dad hahaha

Just saw this thread how is it all going im gonna be a dad soon too april 7th my misses was freaking out i was the calm one haha mind u i just take things day by day :)

Back
Top Bottom