Should I get a mandarin?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
$20 in PA, had mine since March or so. Lives with 2 sebae clowns, and 3 pj cardinals. Clowns don't really see it as a threat, will chase the PJs, but not the mandarin.

nxb161 said:
$20 in PA, had mine since March or so. Lives with 2 sebae clowns, and 3 pj cardinals. Clowns don't really see it as a threat, will chase the PJs, but not the mandarin.

I have yet to see one in pa.. im in the north west

I know your pain. My LFS is closing. It is 10minutes away. The next closest one might be an hour. Thatfishplace is 1.5hrs away. Not sure what I'll do when they close next month.

nxb161 said:
I know your pain. My LFS is closing. It is 10minutes away. The next closest one might be an hour. Thatfishplace is 1.5hrs away. Not sure what I'll do when they close next month.

I don't know how far buffalo is for you but you should check out saltwater paradise.. web site is the name

If I did get it I would make sure it got to the rocks safely and hopefully find its home. My grouper wont eat if his stomachs full, so Ill just have to make sure it is until he gets used to the mandarind. Same with bird wrasse and trigger. Any suggestions to help lower aggression?

Back
Top Bottom