Show off your saltwater tanks!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Heres my 20 long just setup, 30lbs of live rock, 20lbs of live sand. Ive got 2 clowns from the 37, a yellow watchman goby/shrimp pair, 7 dwarf zebra hermits, and a couple nassarius snails.

image-2272817618.jpg

image-240142027.jpg

image-785595764.jpg

The shrimp and goby were added last night so the gobys freaked out a little.

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1387774197.492928.jpg
Here's my new 29 gallon. Wanted to go bigger but my stand and my budget limited me. Sold my 30 tall and moved everything over and added more live rock. Current stock is 2 clowns, a pajama cardinal, 2 hermits and a snail. Will be adding a cleaner shrimp after the holidays, then maybe a royal gramma.

Here's my new 29 gallon. Wanted to go bigger but my stand and my budget limited me. Sold my 30 tall and moved everything over and added more live rock. Current stock is 2 clowns, a pajama cardinal, 2 hermits and a snail. Will be adding a cleaner shrimp after the holidays, then maybe a royal gramma.

Cool, i was thinking of getting a royal gramma for my 20. Be sure to QT it though as their prone to flukes.

Nice tank!

Barely any light gets into the tank, its all blocked by the supports for the porch. I wish it would though so i could get my final stock wish, a little lawnmower blenny.

You can get a blenny and feed it algae sheets or other herbivore preperations for it. If its a hair algae battle you want, you will probably get one and some time and it will drive you nuts! Not to mention all the other invasive algae such as bubble the blenny wont eat.

You can get a blenny and feed it algae sheets or other herbivore preperations for it. If its a hair algae battle you want, you will probably get one and some time and it will drive you nuts! Not to mention all the other invasive algae such as bubble the blenny wont eat.

Oh, i was going off my blenny that i have right now, he only eats frozen and never touches sea weed sheets i give him, my puffer and cleaner shrimp are the only ones who will even look at it, they go at it like pigs!

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1388012337.024334.jpg
My first attempt at saltwater tank so I have gone down the nano route.plus my wife won't let me have anything bigger at the mow I have a just started a Malawi tank and need to go bigger so in the near future I might need to make a decision wife or bigger tanks!!!!!

My first attempt at saltwater tank so I have gone down the nano route.plus my wife won't let me have anything bigger at the mow I have a just started a Malawi tank and need to go bigger so in the near future I might need to make a decision wife or bigger tanks!!!!!

Nice! Ive been wanting a nano for some reason, ive got a 20,37, and a 60. But no matter how big of a tank i get, i never stop wanting one!!!

Looks good

Looks good neighbor. I also use macro algae in the DT. Glad to hear they've paired, really neat to watch.

If you can get it to start climbing on a rock it will bunch. I can give you a small rock full of them once they start crowding the tank a little.

If you can get it to start climbing on a rock it will bunch. I can give you a small rock full of them once they start crowding the tank a little.

Its ok. I stuck mine in the sand because i was having guests over that night and didnt want them floating every where. I had to throw away half the bag because most of them where white and dieing.

You'll have to place them there. It has "roots" that it uses to anchor itself to the rock.

Back
Top Bottom