Show off your shrimp tank!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've gotten nice red rili, oranges and yellows from Bob's Tropical Plants. His reds are hit or miss for quality.

I'm getting some more oranges and carbon rili from Shrimpusa.

I've ordered from CFL Aquatics.

Got some nice reds on eBay.

Thanks! CFL Aquatics is new to me, I'll check them out.

I wanted the tangerine tigers too but they are out of stock :/ I think they haven't had them for a while, maybe you can email them and see when they will be in stock!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

So out of curiosity I emailed shrimpusa yesterday to see when they would be getting more Tangerine Shrimp in stock and they informed me that they have no plans to replenish their stock...sad day :(

To me if you don't plan on restocking, remove them from your website, stop giving us false hope...:nono:

Aww that's stinks! Theshrimpfarm is out of stock on them too, but based on the picture online there's don't look like they have good stripes..

15gal long; Filtration provided by DIY Reverse Undergravel filter system ran by ZooMed canister and two dual-sponge filters. Substrate: ADA. Hiding spots: charcoal tubes, cholla wood, moss, and moss balls.

Your CRS are beautiful! Love the tank too.

I was pretty pleased when I went into the room and noticed this...see if you can tell what was so interesting/ surprising to me?

60074-albums9764-picture68450.jpg

If you guessed the floating moss balls, you would be correct!!! Only have seen this one other time. I have been supplementing the lighting with a desk lamp/ cfl 6700K daylight bulb.

Noticed lots of bubbles in my moss and other algae, but really special to see this!!! There are a few scraggly shrimp all over in the Elodea. This is in the Edge 6.6G tank. So the glass is on the top above the moss balls, the pic isn't upside down, ;)

Some new baby rcs! Yahoo

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1426286994804.jpg
    1426286994804.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 161
  • 1426287020687.jpg
    1426287020687.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 129
My new batch of shrimp were dying off left and right, but with five left they turned the corner, and now there's more babies than I can count (I tried the other day and got to 31 before I gave up). I'm still a little hesitant to put more root tabs in even though the crypts are definitely not going as gangbusters as they were when I first started, but I think it may be time to try one or two.

My new batch of shrimp were dying off left and right, but with five left they turned the corner, and now there's more babies than I can count (I tried the other day and got to 31 before I gave up). I'm still a little hesitant to put more root tabs in even though the crypts are definitely not going as gangbusters as they were when I first started, but I think it may be time to try one or two.

Very nice looking tank...what size is it?

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1426993436.047026.jpg
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1426993469.934681.jpg

They are eating frenzy (´・ω・`)

Could you make a cheap nano shrimp tank using one of those critter keepers from the pet store? ;)

Nice tank jojo! Whats going on there? Do you have a full tank shot?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Im not trying to get fresh with you either:)

If youre talking to me im afraid i didnt quite get your statement. But that is the tank. I have a 12 g long but somehow my plants arent doing good and i dont have algea but instead i have so much waste

Thats the hard part in a heavily planted/carpeted tank. I really like the look, but would like some insight on how to forego vacuuming substrate waste and maintain tip top water quality.
#AmanoTakashi

Back
Top Bottom