Sickness

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

torres

Aquarium Advice Freak
So, my rainbow shark just died today after just laying in the gravel or ornaments for a while, about 3 or 4 days i guess.
The same thing started to happen to my angelfish about 2 days ago, but at least he eats when i feed him and he swims a little bit, but no much like the other two angel fish that i've got.
Ive done a water change yesterday around 35% and my water test still giving No Ammonia and Nitrite, Nitrate is between 40 and 80, cant really tell because there isnt much difference between them.

My last add was yesterday but the fish were acting weird before that. The fishes added are honey gourami if im not wrong and a pleco, both very small.
Ive silver dollars, red eye tetra's, 2 gourami's and some livebearers.
Ive been searching and saw that angelfish immunologic system works better with higher temperature, mine was at 25C so ive higher up to 27 or 28.
Any help to get my fish healthy again will be appreciated!! I feed them worms once a week and flake food. I take the worms from my garden and i wash them before giving to my fish, hope its not wrong.
47 gallon tank.

Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom