Smells Fishy in Here...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Newbster

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello Everyone,

I'm the Newbster a fish hobby newbie with 4 fun and exciting months in the hobby and I'm loving every bit of it...well maybe not the fish-less cycling hurry up and wait part but everything else has been a blast. Lucky for me the training I received in the Army in how to hurry up and wait came in handy for this hobby and now I have lots of seed media for the next time. :D

At first I thought I was going the Saltwater route but I quickly learned that my 55G Long will have a bigger bang for the buck in the Freshwater realm do their temperament and freshwater requirements align better with my tap water and RODI system. Once I discovered Discus it was a wrap. I have lots of questions and look forward to receiving feedback from this very cool forum.
-----------------
[FONT=&quot]55G Long - Future Discus Community Tank (Cycling)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]20G Tall – Observation / Seed Media Tank -[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] Current Stock - 9 Juvenile Leopard Corydoras[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]14G (Frame-less) - Future Red Cherry Shrimp & Ember Tetra Tank [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot](Cycling)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]14G (Frame-less) -Future Amano Shrimp & Chili Rasbora Tank [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot](Cycling)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]14G (Frame-less) Future Blue[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot] Velvet Shrimp & Neon Tetra Tank [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot](Cycling)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]10G - Emergency Hospital Tank[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]5.5G - Plant Quarantine Tank[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

Back
Top Bottom