Snail Killer, what is this thing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LOL Someone will probably post with the info. I'm gonna go back to the link and see if they say anything about reproduction. I may be leaving the entire sand bed in the tank! hehe

Remember, it only might be a cone snail. I'm no snail expert or even reefer...But the looks of it remind me of cone snail in every way except the rear end which is kind of rounded.

Neat thread, sorry about your killer. You had me worried at first, I have a fighting conch "Gary" that it really cool to watch.

Well tonight was the last straw. It was chasing snails up the glass again so my b/f caught it and now its sitting in an old chinese soup container. lol Not sure what to do with him now. But at least I saved my snails. :)

Lol. Yup, your snails are safe now. After getting my first snail today, I would be devastated and heartbroken to lose him. I'm glad that it's out of the tank now. Will your lfs take it back? I don't remember if you knew or not.

Courtesy of Dakota's iPod.

The fish store I got him at is an hour each way. Not sure I wanna waste the gas money. lol But I really dont know what else to do with it.

Swimzebras said:
Cook it and serve it as soup to your WORST ENEMY!

Lol. Yup, and make sure the police don't trace it back to you during the homicide investigation. Lol.

Swimzebras, how do you do the devil smiley?

I see you have an iPod.....I used an app called emoji, all sorts of cool emoticons!to name just a few

Oh, I've seen that. The iPod supposedly has one already built in, but I have yet to find it.

Swimzebras said:
I see you have an iPod.....I used an app called emoji, all sorts of cool emoticons!to name just a few

Lol cool!... A little random, but I guess excitement Is good haha

I agree.... Don't know when you would need this one though

I just got an emoji app!! 

:shocked!:That is a freaky lookin' critter you have there, Carey! But, I'm going to be honest w/ you, I couldn't help but :biglol: at your b/f wanting to chuck it over the fence and where you guys ended up putting the thing!

Back
Top Bottom