Snail Killer, what is this thing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
He's sitting on the kitchen counter now creeping me out. i gotta get a better picture but my camera is acting funny.

I managed to get some more photos. Just remember what this guy looks like so you don't end up with one.

Attachments

• DSCN0180.jpg
    DSCN0180.jpg
    206.6 KB · Views: 79
  • DSCN0186.jpg
    DSCN0186.jpg
    173.7 KB · Views: 73
McLumpy said:
Ya know, April Fools' Day is coming up. That thing would scare the bujebus out of anyone! Just a thought. ;)

Lol. I'd be scared to use it as a prank though for fear of it harpooning the person being pranked.

Courtesy of Dakota's iPod.

lol

I'm not sure he can live in that tiny tub overnight. But I'm certainly not letting him out. So I guess we'll see if he's alive tomorrow

Lol.

"Hey, they made me!!" Oh, that could turn into something very icky.

Courtesy of Dakota's iPod.

It survived the night! been working on my new 55g so I have to force myself to go return the killer. So much to do around here and I gotta take 2 hours out of my day to get rid of him. I am sooo gonna be careful for now on. No more impulse purchases. :)

I will. Being that I'm going out I have to buy alot of crap. I'm also going to the coral store to return it so I'm sure I'll be getting some new corals. lol

The snail killer is back at the lfs. Not even an oops or sorry he ate your entire cuc. he said I might have had a "feisty" one. lol

he's got beautiful corals though. The good with the bad. I just won't take their word on anything again.

I'm glad you were able to return it, sucks they didn't even offer you a cheaper price on snails to replace the meals...

Back
Top Bottom