snail problem

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Newbneedshelp

Aquarium Advice Freak
well my snails just had babies...i have like 5-7 little babies all over my tank and i need to kill um off. I dont really like how the snails look either. How wold i go about doing this? If there are other threads on this then please dirrect me there!! TIA!!!

Have you tried putting lettuce in your tank overnight? If you have a major problem, all you have to do is put a couple of pieces and I guarantee that they will be covered with snails by morning.

It's very easy clean up and if you have tons, I would repeat the process and eventually they will all be gone.

this may sound stupid but what am i supposed to do with the lettuce lol? just throw it aaway and the snails will die?

I have put lettuce on a vegie clip close to the bottom and a couple of pieces of lettuce just floating on top.

As for what you do afterwards, it's up to you. I personally would through them out.

What a life...to end in a garbage disposal...being all ground up alive... :twisted:

Back
Top Bottom