some disappointment

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mamie

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
well I went to get the tank I was so excited to get this "new to me" 55 gallon I get there...there is no canopy on the tank (this is the second one I found)...I took it anyhow it came with the top fin 60 filter, an Elite 100w heater and fish so anyhow I took it brought it home I've decided to keep it but will also purchase the other 55gallon tank at 100 without the filter and so have two. I will have one canopy and down the road build a canopy with the light for the one I just purchased

as fish,...don't ask I know, once the water clears, I'll take pictures and try to post them on here, there are some soard tails and 1 chocolate pleco that's what they called him but he's not very chocolaty let me tell you my small one from my 30 gallon is more brown then him??? but he's huge this chocolate one he's about 8-9" long

I'm not sure what you are asking but let me point out that you will want to watch your water parameters close for the next couple weeks because a big move may trigger a mini-cycle and the amonia may go up. With fish in the tank you'll want to do more water changes right now to help with it. I would check every day to make sure it doesn't get too out of wack.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom