Something wierd??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jermz79

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have this thing growing in the back of my tank, and lately it has formed these bubbles ... I have not touched it, but I know it doesn't react to movements!

Attachments

• p1010063.jpg
    p1010063.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 82
  • p1010064.jpg
    p1010064.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 118
Sorry but I am not sure :? I have to say It looks very nice.
Any way Fluff will be along soon. :lol:

Fluff you hit it right on the head .... so is it a good thing to have IN the tank or should I try to remove it!

It's not a bad thing but it can get out of control. If you want to keep it, I'd dedicate one area of the tank. When it begins to grow out of that area, pull it out. Also, what fish do you have? Most herbivorous fish love to eat this stuff.

Killer Pods? That doesn't sound good... I will have to research these things. How did you get them?

KLLER PODS!!! Also known as Cirolanid Isopods ... blood suckers!! I guess they came in on my LR because I used aragamax sand, and seeded it with a little from my 29gal. I know they didn't come from my 29 because I have had no problems in that tank.

Check 'em out ... they are definitely crazy. They look just like any other pods, except they latch on to your fish and slowly drain them of life!!! What really bites is that the only ways to eradicate them is ... the inverted bottle trap, a sacrificial fish, and completely starting over :cry: :cry: :cry: !!!

Back
Top Bottom