Something with pvc

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

connor31556

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hi I got a 20 gallon tall tank and k was wondering if there was anything cool I could make for it at home any ideas?

Aquaponics!! Look up the king of DIY on YouTube. Great video for an overhead sump. I have 4 going. IMG_3011.jpgIMG_3008.jpgIMG_3009.jpgIMG_3010.jpg

Hi I got a 20 gallon tall tank and k was wondering if there was anything cool I could make for it at home any ideas?
I've always been partial to tunnels for the fish to swim through. You can take PVC pipe and fittings to make designs or pyramids then use silcone on the outside and dip into sand to cover the pipe. Makes it blend in to the background or substrate. (y)

As Andy said, similarly you could make your own underwayer river or contrast section. Using blue rock or whatever color you want. Cut the PVC in half length wise coat the outside arch with silicone dip in current substrate. Wait to dry. Coat the inside with silicone put contrasting substrate. Dry. Fill the rest with contrasting substrate.

Ray

Back
Top Bottom