Sore on mouth

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mcgolg76

Aquarium Advice FINatic
My female pearl gourami has a red sore on her mouth that just popped up. She is eating and acting fine. Got a male pearl and a dwarf gourami but haven't seen them acting aggressive. Also have a very defensive gold nugget pleco that is very defensive of territory. Anything I can do for her?

Attachments

• image-1324463456.jpg
    image-1324463456.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 56
My female pearl gourami has a red sore on her mouth that just popped up. She is eating and acting fine. Got a male pearl and a dwarf gourami but haven't seen them acting aggressive. Also have a very defensive gold nugget pleco that is very defensive of territory. Anything I can do for her?
pleco could have got her but i dont really think that would happen, I beleive that the male and her, or possibly the DG (unlikely) could have locked lips! It just looks like a little injury, if it doesnt affect her at all then just feed normally and if you havent, try omega one freeze dried blood worms, my DG loves them!

Hello Mc...

Fish get bumps and bruises just foraging around the tank. Just keep the tank water pure and feed a good variety every couple of days.

B

Back
Top Bottom