SpaceFish's Tanks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just feel like I need to get away from the internet. I'll still use AA if I have to, but I won't be participating as frequently.

I just feel like I need to get away from the internet. I'll still use AA if I have to, but I won't be participating as frequently.

Get... Get away from the Internet? How does one... How do you.... Witchcraft!

Tanks looking fresh!!

If money cant buy happiness, that why do I need a job? I mean, I should be getting these fish free, since I don't have to pay for happy...

I do that sometimes. Wasn't on here for a few months. I take breaks from Facebook too. Hate the drama.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

I do that sometimes. Wasn't on here for a few months. I take breaks from Facebook too. Hate the drama.

IMO Facebook is crap, dramatic or not. The only times i think its useful is finding long-lost friends... For a teen im not much into social media, although if this site is considered social media then im into this .

If money cant buy happiness, that why do I need a job? I mean, I should be getting these fish free, since I don't have to pay for happy...

Well I'm a good deal older than you so it's how I stay connected with family and meet family I never got meet growing up

Well I'm a good deal older than you so it's how I stay connected with family and meet family I never got meet growing up

True... Ugh, old people.

Jk,jk... ❤️ you Gramma!

Watch that. Probably old enough to only be your mother but if I had you at 15 and you had a kid at 15 well you do live in hill country. Lol

Watch that. Probably old enough to only be your mother but if I had you at 15 and you had a kid at 15 well you do live in hill country. Lol

I meant, like, my own Grandma... Not saying you... But hey, Grandparents give good presents so if you want to apply to be one of mine... :)

You should feel very grateful if your grandparents give good presents. I wish I had a close relationship with any of mine when I was growing up. I have one grandparent left and I'm lucky to get a card or call for my birthday. She doesn't even call my mother for hers. If you have a good bond with your it's a very special thing.

Oh and since I have no kids nor does my brother I may have to adopt someone to leave all the fish to.

You should feel very grateful if your grandparents give good presents. I wish I had a close relationship with any of mine when I was growing up. I have one grandparent left and I'm lucky to get a card or call for my birthday. She doesn't even call my mother for hers. If you have a good bond with your it's a very special thing.

Oh and since I have no kids nor does my brother I may have to adopt someone to leave all the fish to.

This has gone wayyyyy off topic, my apologies to the OP...

And hey, if you want to leave me in your will I'm down to take the fish... :)

I'm back, temporarily. I just received some amazing plants from Caleb, and I think the tank may be ready for fish now! ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1446332804.166847.jpg
What do you think?

Looks awesome!

Fishobsessed7

Money Can't Buy Happiness, But It Can Buy Fish Which Is Pretty Much The Same Thing

Otos, CPDs, Psiedomugil gertrudae, and Peacock Gudgeons.

Nice! My 16g was similar except that I had forktails rather than gertrudae. The fish are going to love all those plants and look great. Looking forward to more pics!

Back
Top Bottom