Spastic Rummynose

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Grand news they are settling in well :)
That's what I like about here - everyone chips in and I've had a lot of help myself.

I'll have to dig the voltmeter out of the garage and have another go at it....

I messed with our voltometer, but dang thing has so many settings I didn't know what to set it to. Tried it on each one, and did get a reading with ONE of them...just not sure what it meant or how much ?

After I realized the heater was only set to 76, but the tank has been consistently 79-80, I just decided to move them to be safe. It's a new heater too...?

That rings a bell with last time I tried one.

Not sure on heater electrics/thermostat reliability. Most of my heaters are cheap ones.

This one was pretty cheap, and since doing some research it appears to be a common problem with it. I guess most people just set it lower and find a setting that gives them the temp they want. My community tank is 78-79, so it wasn't a problem, just thought something might have been wrong with it. Still looking into it though...don't wanna have to buy a new heater for QT if I don't have to! Lol

Back
Top Bottom