spawn and i didn't even know it...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well the little guys that lived are still alive and getting bigger! They are also getting some Of that striped patter that the fry get. Hey should become free swimming within the next three days ( including today )

Two of the cameras are back and working now!!! Yay!
I'll try to get pics but the mom has them in the corner of the pot and they are hard to see. Both mom and dad are taking turns in the pot now instead of just mom. Teamwork lol

Omg!!!! The fry are starting to free swim!!!!!!!! I'm spooking excited!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! It's a happy day!!!

Hahaha I just relized I said I spooking excited I meant really excited. ( my iPod has auto check) I can see the little spots on them... I hope the golden pearls hurry up or I'll have to use bbs.

i got some vids. and fuzzy pics. ill try to post. only a few have tried to jump into the water but its a start so here they are....:D it keeps saying invalid file for the vids. witch u could clearly see them but pics will have to do

Attachments

• 2nd batch 1st sucsess (krib fry) o_o 005.jpg
    2nd batch 1st sucsess (krib fry) o_o 005.jpg
    210.8 KB · Views: 106
  • 2nd batch 1st sucsess (krib fry) o_o 001.jpg
    2nd batch 1st sucsess (krib fry) o_o 001.jpg
    193.8 KB · Views: 92
The fry were on their first trip around the tank. I gave them a Powdered food but the golden pearls should arrive Later today. I took a vid. While they were out but it still won't upload.grrrrrrrrr but anyway they are soooo cute! There are over 30 fry!!! And we'll they are ADORABLE!!!

The golden pearls and my other order did come and I got the pleasure of watching the parents gather all the fry for bedtime. I never thought they'd make it this far and now that I can see the whole school I'm guessing there's way over 50 fry!

The golden pearls and my other order did come and I got the pleasure of watching the parents gather all the fry for bedtime. I never thought they'd make it this far and now that I can see the whole school I'm guessing there's way over 50 fry!
:):):):) thats great

:mad::(yeah but i have another BIG problem
my parents are making me leave for the weekend to go down to the other house with them. all i can do is hope there's enough organic matter for them to eat. :'( im really mad right now. why? why do we have to go this weekend???:banghead::bawl:

:mad::(yeah but i have another BIG problem
my parents are making me leave for the weekend to go down to the other house with them. all i can do is hope there's enough organic matter for them to eat. :'( im really mad right now. why? why do we have to go this weekend???:banghead::bawl:
:( im sure they'll be fine

i wanted to give one last update before i leave. I f i turn the light off everything in that tank becomes pure INSANITY!!!! well the fry are swimming more than ever and are eating well. Fare well little ones!

they are still alive and growing but i dont know if they'll all live or even if they'll live. There is so much algea growing on the glass its hard to see if they are eating or not...

good luck, a way you can get rid of algae is getting an algae eater, i don't think they'd eat the little ones, but if u don't want to have any other fish in the tank, i would suggest getting an algae scrapper, they should have them at your lfs again good luck

I'll be getting some baby bn plecos sometime this week so i'll stick one in with them. The tank is in real need of a pleco thats for sure

Ok now I'm scared there is like white grass growing all over the glass of the tank.it flows with the current... Sorta like a classism gell.My camera is still broken too. Not only that but little slender white cases attached to the glass with red worms in them. My fry and make krib are all at the top gaping for air. Should I get them out of the tank??? PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom