For Sale or trade: SS Filter Guards, Airline Tubing Suction Cups

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

maxwellag

Aquarium Advice Addict
I forgot to put a price in here and bow I can't edit the post... So please replace the entire post's text with the text in quotes:

"I recently got some supplies in bulk because they were cheap. I ended up only using a few of them, so I would like to sell off the ones I am not going to use. I am not looking to make a profit off of these items- I only want to get back the money I put in them (which is what they are priced at).

SS Filter Guards:
These have a 12mm rubber sealed opening to ensure a tight seal on filter intakes (mainly lily pipes). These will fit 13mm pipes well. New and unopened in retail packaging. 11 available. $5 each.

$_12.JPG

Suction Cups:
These are generic transparent suction cups with a clip for airline tubing, co2 diffusers, and other air-related components. I mistakenly got more than 200 of them, so these are of little value to me.
These are 5 cents each, or if you need a whole bunch, PM me and I'll give you a bulk price.

$_12.JPG

All items (unless too heavy) will be shipped via USPS First Class Mail. It generally costs $2.50 unless you want more than one item. PM me for a more detailed shipping quote.

I accept paypal for payments. Payment must clear before I will ship.

US buyers only please.

Thanks for looking!"

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like one filter guard shipped to 94080. Could you pm me your paypal id so I can send payment

Back
Top Bottom