For Sale: Tank Breakdown Part 2 (BML, GLA Co2 & More)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bcarl_10gal

Aquarium Advice Addict
**NOTE** THESE ITEMS MAY NOT SHIP UNTIL LIVESTOCK IS PROPERLY REMOVED FROM THE TANK. If we agree on a price I will assume you will pay when I am ready to ship and I will remove the item for sale (May be a week or so). Shipping will be determined on the item and buyer. Please let me know if you would like picture of anything. Here is the current list:

BML Dutch Planted 6300k 24inch with a 90deg beam angle. Includes mounts and dimmer.-Make you best offer I get inquiries all of the time for this light since it is no longer available retail. Best offer gets it.

Current Satellite Plus w/ Arduino controller.- Light is the 18"-24" version. Arduino is coded to simulate a natural day, has a RTC, and backup battery. Will include any extras-$75

Filtration- Eheim 2217 includes tubing and all media. I will also include a set of VIV lily pipes inflow/outflow and a generic set you can rotate with while cleaning. $125 *Optional* I will include my rex griggs reactor and a GLA check valve. $150

Co2- GLA Gro Regulator with an extra check valve and glass drop checkers-$150

Aquasoil- About 12 litres of Amazonia with about 3 litres of Powersand (will try to keep it separate)- Best offer

Ohko Stone- I believe I have about 25 lbs-$75

Eheim Surface Skimmer-$15

Adjustable Heater-$10

Beginners Dry Fert- $50- Includes a gram scale, 2 dosing containers, Urea, MgSo4, CaSo4, Unopened K2So4, Unopened KH2PO4, Unopened Plantex CSM+B,

Adavnced Mirco Fertz-$25- Includes all components to make your own micro nutrient fert. DPTA Fe, Boric Acid, MnSo4, Zinc Sulfate, and Sodium Molybdate Dihydrate

Back
Top Bottom