Ssshh…

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Very nice aquarium. Tell us some more about it.

I can tell its a fluval flex, but which size? What fish and plants are in there? Whats your regular tank maintenance etc? Any future plans for it, or are you happy with how it is?

Very nice aquarium. Tell us some more about it.

I can tell its a fluval flex, but which size? What fish and plants are in there? Whats your regular tank maintenance etc? Any future plans for it, or are you happy with how it is?
Thanks, Aiken Drum for asking!

A Fluval Flex 15 with a Hygger heater and air stone. I also added an extra set of Hygger lights for the plants. The plants that I have added are java ferns, ludwigia, a cryp tropica, anacharis/elodea, an anubias broad leaf and anubias congensis, along with a little vallisneria and hygrophila (all from Buce plants).

The driftwood looks like the trunk of a tree that is hollowed out. The plexster loves hanging out clinging to the inside of the trunk.

I use the Aquarium Coop Easy Green and Seachem root tabs to feed the plants. 20% water change weekly, (with Stability and Stress Coat) and a gravel vac as needed. Our water is really hard here in Northern California, so I will use an API water softerning pillow and I test for ammonia and panel weekly. I keep the temp consistently between 78-79, pH around 7.2

The main act:
- Pair of dwarf gouramis
- Harlequin rasboras
- Ember tetras
- Neon tetras
- Rummynose tetras
- 1 Dwarf albino leapord pleco
- 1 Sterbia cory (that needs more friends)

Yes, the tank is at capacity. If there is a change in the stock, I would most likely move the gouramis out, as they are far more pesky than I remember them years ago, and I would add in a couple more sterbai corys.

Would love to hear anyone's thoughts on my assortment or regimen.

I have the same aquarium.

I have the same aquarium.

This is my 2nd Fluval Flex…the spawning angels are in the other.

Our local Petco is great about price matching so I ended up getting 30% off. I loved the 1st one so much I replaced my column tank.

Back
Top Bottom