Starting up a 75 gallon tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dillon238

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello

I got my first fish tank a 26 gallon in February and almost have it filled. I have some tetras, guppies, clown pleco and an angel fish. I bought a 75 gallon tank from a friend a couple weeks ago and now want to put some fish in it. Unfortunatly the tank came with a snail problem there are 5 assasian snails in the tank also. But I want to also get a fish that will eat the snails my friend suggested a pea puffer. I would like to get some fish that will grow to about 4-6 inches, are non aggressive. I would like to hear what you guys would suggest.

Dillon238 said:
Hello

I got my first fish tank a 26 gallon in February and almost have it filled. I have some tetras, guppies, clown pleco and an angel fish. I bought a 75 gallon tank from a friend a couple weeks ago and now want to put some fish in it. Unfortunatly the tank came with a snail problem there are 5 assasian snails in the tank also. But I want to also get a fish that will eat the snails my friend suggested a pea puffer. I would like to get some fish that will grow to about 4-6 inches, are non aggressive. I would like to hear what you guys would suggest.

Welcome to AA! First of all if you do a pea puffer they don't do well in communities. You could do a species tank of them but no community fish. You could look into dojo loaches or clown loaches. Beware the clowns would need a 125-150 g tank in the future. If you need any help just message me. Hope you like the site so far!

Back
Top Bottom