Steal of a Deal I Found!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Instructions will come with the filter on how to install it. If there is an existing filter, just run the two at the same time for the next few weeks.

There is also a limit on the distance between the top of your tank and the bottom of the filter (if the distance is too great, the XP3 will leak around the power cord). It's printed in the instruction manual. I originally set mine up according to that mininum distance and it still leaked. I ended up having to install another shelf inside the stand to decrease that distance even more. It stopped leaking. When you set it up, try to have that distance be as little as possible while still allowing you the room to move when you do maintenance.

I got an xp2 2 days ago, it all just fits together, the hoses are stiff and I didnt cut mine, I had to later though since it kinked lol if you need help just ask!

I got an xp2 the other day for my 50gal. Its a lot easier to set up than my fluval 404. However i found putting all the hoses 2" onto the input and output ot be a little difficult, I'm not that strong lol. Over all its a much nicer set up than the Fluval as far as looks go IMO.

Back
Top Bottom