stock 50 or 55 gallon tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lilme

Aquarium Advice FINatic
im getting a family 50 or 55 gallon tank soon im doing reserch on the fish and would like some suggestions to go with there list like some bottem dwellers
we have rocks and fake plants will be on the hevey side i think
heres the list
5 rasbora harliquin
1 dwarf gourami
5 cherry barb
1 guppy
5 cory
mayby 5 danio
my dad likes the convit chide but it is to aggresive and bolivian ram and kribs are maybe they dont like them to much :facepalm:

I have 2 bristle nose Pelops they seem to keep everything clean

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

are pet store only has the common with need 100+ gallons on the pleco and fish sugestions would be grate

Are u looking to add more color?

Maybe neon tetras for colour they are nice and bright

I can't think of any dulls though

i had a problem with the neon tetras they just died by morning and i did evrything that you shoud when transporting them

I have 2 pearl gouramis and used. To have 2 cobalt blue you could prob get another dwarf gourami I love gouramis

i am using aqadvisor iv got 40% with what i listed and can i add clown loch or not :thanks:

maybe add some more rasboras. ever seen german blue rams? your family will probably like those. neon tetras are a nice addition and to add some dulls maybe some Australian rainbows..... they are somewhat colorful but some tend to be on the darker side.... and some kuhli loaches to have some cute little action going on in the bottom of the tank

any other fish and what about another type of tetra or barb and what bout clown loch my mom adores them :thanks:

and on my bottem clener aldge and estra food my 7 year old sis is helping so a bit of extra food will get in more then likely... pleco or oto or what?

I don't know much about otos but I do know that Bristlenose Ancistrus Plecos don't get super big. I have two at about four inches in my 55g African cichlid tank.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

any idias on a cool looking loch like the clown loach my mom likes the clown but it gets to big and my dad likes the bala shark i have no idia what it is so id like to know

is there any striped fish like zebra danio but smaller between 1-2 inches

and id like to see the tank look somewhat full and some fish with personalite

Back
Top Bottom