stock 50 or 55 gallon tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ok will do will the angles pick on any one

No no no no! i did not mean to say that they pick on anyone :) but if you introduce a big angel to a tank full of small fish they would probably think of them as food. my angel is the center piece of my guppy tank and doesn't go after fry or small rasboras because they grew up together....

ok ill take the guppy off the list and any other concerns and will i need sand or a pefernce on live or fake plants i want fry to grow up in comunity tank

and i ment on the other fish like the cherry barb or zebra danios or cories have kids with they might eventuly

and what are the requirements on a moss ball

nothing to serious for a moss ball.... and the other fish i really doubt they would breed in your tank these fish would need their own separate tanks for seriousness about breeding these fish.... you would have to test water, provide plants (live), and clean the water etc

and how do you tell male female on each of the listed on aqadvisor fish and on pictus catfish need advise on wether to get male or female

1 last question sand or gravle will convert to live plants in a year or 2 but i whant bottem dwellers

Back
Top Bottom