Stock advice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

darrenb

Aquarium Advice Newbie
My aquarium is very close to being ready to introduce my first fish, I am leaving it a few more days to ensure all levels are correct (have been for a while now) I plan to introduce my first fish on Monday, and have come up with a list that I really like.

Would like some advice on the fish I want, and which order would be best to introduce them;

Clown loach x 3
Zebra danio x 8
Marigold swordtail x 5 (1 male)
Red platt x 8
Bristlenose catfish x 1

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

It would help to know what size tank you have also. Not for intro purposes but what stocking levels may or may not work.

Sent from my iPhone that doesn't like me. Or you.

Sorry, it is a 125L capacity. The stocking level is at 50% for this list and what equipment the aquarium has.

I entered some details wrong, I have entered the correct sizes of these fish - and the stock level would be 84%

Most of these fish are fully grown, bar the clown loach.

I would say definitely skip the clown loach. Instead, I would go with either Kuhli loaches or cory cats as a bottom dweller.

An angel might be a good addition as well.

Clown loaches do best in groups of 6 or more so I would probably skip them. There are a few smaller loaches that might work better

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Plus the conversion chart I just found shows 125l as 33 gallons which is pretty small for clowns

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom