Stock List

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JustinKBreen

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Ok, one of my favorite things on this forum is looking at stock lists, so I'll share my rough draft for a coming upgrade. I am still pricing out the build, but it will be roughly 72"L x 24"W x 30"H. with another 60 or so gallon sump.

My rough plan for now is as follows.
Pair of Bellus Angels
1 Foxface rabbitfish
1 male, 4 female Disparities or Lyretail Anthias
Pair of Ocellaris Clowns
Chalk Bass or Royal Gramma
5-7 Blue/Green Chromis

Also probably adding the following from my current tank, Lubbock's Fairy Wrasse, Banggai Cardinal, a Firefish and a Purple Firefish.

Also considering a type of Goby or Blenny.

Oh and the tank will be a mixed reef.

JustinKBreen said:
Ok, one of my favorite things on this forum is looking at stock lists, so I'll share my rough draft for a coming upgrade. I am still pricing out the build, but it will be roughly 72"L x 24"W x 30"H. with another 60 or so gallon sump.

My rough plan for now is as follows.
Pair of Bellus Angels
1 Foxface rabbitfish
1 male, 4 female Disparities or Lyretail Anthias
Pair of Ocellaris Clowns
Chalk Bass or Royal Gramma
5-7 Blue/Green Chromis

Also probably adding the following from my current tank, Lubbock's Fairy Wrasse, Banggai Cardinal, a Firefish and a Purple Firefish.

Also considering a type of Goby or Blenny.

Oh and the tank will be a mixed reef.

Goby wise id pick up mated pair of diamond / orange spotted goby great sand shifters never bother anyone and look great.

In my experience no angels are truly reef safe.

Ok I somehow left 1 out, I want a tang, maybe 2 if they're compatible, just undecided on which one(s)

I like the Caribbean blue tang and the convict tang as a couple possibilities.

Have you kept the Bellus Angel? My research seems to show this as being surprisingly reef safe, a big reason for choosing this species. I just haven't found many hobbyists that have kept one on here.

JustinKBreen said:
Ok I somehow left 1 out, I want a tang, maybe 2 if they're compatible, just undecided on which one(s)

I like the Caribbean blue tang and the convict tang as a couple possibilities.

Have you kept the Bellus Angel? My research seems to show this as being surprisingly reef safe, a big reason for choosing this species. I just haven't found many hobbyists that have kept one on here.

No I havnt . I always just use the rule of thumb as angels are no goes. I know a gentleman whom has an emperor angle for years and has never had one single problem but that is an exception not the standard.

Im cautious about having different fish that are in the same class. can I have the chalk bass and the royal Gramma together or just pick one?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom