Stock Recommendations for 40 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

francis

Aquarium Advice Freak
I am trying to buy 1 more fish ): I currently have 2 clarkii's, 1 lawnmower blenny, and one watchman goby.

Other than that I have 1 pistol shrimp, 1 cleaner shrimp, couple snails and hermit crabs.

I was wondering if someone could recommend a fish for me. I have tried looking through online websites that sell fish but the main problem I have been coming across is that they would grow too big, be harassed for being the same shape as my blenny, or are aggressive fish. Can somebody recommend some ideas for me? I really like the yellowhead jawfish Saltwater Aquarium Fish for Marine Aquariums: Jawfish, Yellowhead and I was wondering if it was okay to get this little guy. Thank you guys for your help!

I've got a 46 g and had a question for ya, you blenny and watchman are ok with each other even tho they're the same shape and everything?? I've been trying to put together new additions in my tank also and have been wanting a goby but am worried the blenny and goby would bully each other any input?

If anything i've noticed the blenny to be the aggressor but he does not harass the watchman. The watchman is pretty smart and will just go into his hole or some rocks but I've never seen the blenny chase him or go affter him. I've more heard 1 blenny per tank as a stronger recommendation than same shape

Thanks Francis another ? Does you watchman hide all the time or does he come hang out in the tank? The ones at my lfs hide with their shrimp mates

I think they are supposed to be in the burrow most of the time with the shrimp but mine is sometimes out. I don't know though some days he'll be with the shrimp and some days he wont. Its like he either got lost in the dark or they got in a fight and he's sleeping on the couch :p

and those wrasse's look great, im wondering how i never saw them before.

what do you guys think about this one? Saltwater Aquarium Fish for Marine Aquariums: Jawfish, Yellowhead

I think the fish in the link is really cool looking! Specially if they stand straight up like that, you seem to be color crazy like I am

Get nemo (ocellaris clown) they are colorfull moderately small and good personality

He can't he all ready has a pair of clowns in his tank. Wouldn't want them fighting. But good idea I love my o clowns, very colorful.

Back
Top Bottom