Stocking 29g?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Turtle.Keith

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi, I just got and planted a 29g (30x18x12.5) with Lava rock, dwarf hairgrass, Water Wisteria, Telanthera cardinalis, and an Anubias Congensis. Stocking ideas?

Corys... Always fun to watch.
Platys, swordtails, guppys, endlers...my family loves watching livebearers & their fry.
Swordtails get bigger, but are beautiful.
If you get livebearers allow for fry!

Corys... Always fun to watch.
Platys, swordtails, guppys, endlers...my family loves watching livebearers & their fry.
Swordtails get bigger, but are beautiful.
If you get livebearers allow for fry!

Amount estimates?

Aqadvisor.com is a great website, it has a stocking calculator that takes into account your equipment and compatibility of different species for your size tank.

I would suggest you take any ideas you get here and go play around there for #'s. You can add, subtract, and see what's compatible temperature wise there.

Would be glad to help answer any other questions, but Aqadvisor.com can do that so much better than I can.

Tank looks great so far, we love pics!

Use ph, gh/kh params to build stock thats suitable

Aquavisor is not perfect ...

Id seperate some of the HG a little more

Like the tank

Don't know that much, I keep rcs (red cherry shrimp). Whatever you get, your on the right track, research on the internet and you'll learn lots. I've probably done thousands of searches deciding what I want than changing my mind, for whatever reason, and searching something else that's a better match for what I want.

Always wanted Bosemani rainbow fish, but because of the cost and fact they're not available locally got addicted to livebearers....then corys....then shrimp.....now snails.Lol[emoji222]

Don't know that much, I keep rcs (red cherry shrimp). Whatever you get, your on the right track, research on the internet and you'll learn lots. I've probably done thousands of searches deciding what I want than changing my mind, for whatever reason, and searching something else that's a better match for what I want.

Always wanted Bosemani rainbow fish, but because of the cost and fact they're not available locally got addicted to livebearers....then corys....then shrimp.....now snails.Lol[emoji222]

Lol very diverse

Yeah... I know.

flchamp89 is correct also, aqadvisor is not perfect just a starting point to research.[emoji6]
I sometimes don't type as well as I think![emoji12]

Back
Top Bottom