Stocking 60 gallon tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tropical Aquati

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hey guys, I just need help and suggestions on stocking my tank, Ill also post a few photos along with another question... So, here are the things I know. I really like albino cories and kuhli loaches, so would I be able to incorporate them together into my tank somehow? Also, I want something rather different then the typical angel stocking, since I see its pretty common to have angels as the main piece, a small school of fish, another nice pop out fish such as a gourami or rams, then the bottom feeders. Id rather not have that, and actually have a nice tropical community. So far, I want the cories and loaches... The other fish id like are cardinal tetras, or neon tetras... I heard that cardinals are more hardy, if so then those... But I would like those as the main centerpiece in the tank, I think it would be really cool to see them all in there. At the same time though, I dont just want the tetras.. So, if anyone could suggest any other fish I can keep or a different/recommended stocking for my tank that would be nice. Again, my tank is 60 gallons. One last question... Im going to post my tank and I just need some opinions and suggestions. Does it look alright? I guess you can call it "scaping", but I am fairly new so I am not the greatest. I also wanted to know what would look good in the empty area in the middle. Thanks everyone :)
dateposted-public

https://www.flickr.com/photos/138379053@N07/27485665700/in/dateposted-public/

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, Could you extend the plants across the back wall perhaps? Or perhaps slightly to the right of the centre, you could put a large spire of a rock and some plants to hide equipment.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom