Stocking I ideas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

scotty1301

Aquarium Advice Regular
I currently have a fluval roma 125 33 g with a fluval 206 external filter I was thinking of getting a lot of plants and a South American theme
2x angelfish
8x rummy nose tetra
8x large cardinal tetra
5x panda Cory's
1 dwarf bristlenose plec
3x oto catfish
2x white skirt tetra

Wondering if angels will eat cardinals.

Hi there I would be careful with 2 angels together. If they become a breeding pair they can become very territorial. If however they do not pair up they can fight.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Cardinals should be okay as they are larger tetras. You should avoid smaller tetras such as neons. However I have neons with my angel for over a year and no problems at all

I wouldn't do the skirt tetras, they can be nippy, and angel won't like that. Also, tetras should be in schools of at least 5 so keeping 2 wouldn't be good. Like craigus2210 stated, Angels can be aggressive towards each other. Another option instead of 2 angel would be 1 angel and a pair of blue rams. Or 1 angel, and 1 keyhole cichlid.

Also, try keeping just one thread about a topic instead of multiple threads about the same thing. It will help everyone with suggestions for you, which will in turn help you.

Oh, they will be fine. Unless the angels get huge, they might eat the neons. But you wouldn't have to worry about that for a long time, and even full grown they might not bother them. Neons and angel are a popular combo.

Back
Top Bottom