Stocking problems ( with a slight rant)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Greater-Ajax

Aquarium Advice Regular
So, My 10 gallon I have just left off lately. I am a idiot and keep buying fish from the LPS, witch the fish look fine, but end up not being too healthy, and even when getting a replacement they die.And I know what you are all thinking... My tank's levels are fine, the tank just has an algae problem.

So I need help and Ideas... i just don't know what to do. The other LPS is 40 minutes away, and have only like 5 types to chose from.... when they are open and have fish in stock. Anything regarding food, supplies and etc. have to wait until I travel 6 hours to my grandparents with my mom.

Are you able to order online?
Sorry if you have already done this, but could you please humor us and tell us the exact parameters of your tank and the history of the stock you have tried to keep?

How are you acclimating your new additions?

When the fish die what symptoms do they exhibit?

try buying fish from someone on AA. the fish that people sell on here should be healthy. =)

I am currently not at my house, so I will post the levels later..

and regarding buying stuff online, I don't overly trust the idea, since we don't normally get stuff shipped into our town. And as well I am not aloud to have a paypal or send money until I am 18.

and regards to how the fish died I really have no idea. I am not an expert but some fish looked really thin and others really bloated. I can post a picture of a betta that I bought there, it was bloated, lost colour, and had fin rot. Died in under 5 days.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom