Stocking up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Killiwondered

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I'm trying to stock up for a larger fish. What are the fastest growing and breeding? Danio's, guppies, or any other ideas

I've got a 29g with 2 zebra Danio and 2 marbel molly, a bubble stone, and a 20-30 filter. Heavily planted but it's all plastic plants at this point in time. The 55g is what I've got set up for the predator

whats the predator going to be? guppiess breed like rabbits and their fry would make a tasty meal. plus you could start a good breeding herd in a 29 lol.

Danios don't breed that easily, particularly when compared to live bearers. Mollys, platies, swordtails, guppys... In the right conditions, they may breed as regularly as every 4 weeks. You may get ten fry. You might get fifty.

I've been researching all kinds of predators but still haven't chose one yet. Bichirs are awesome and so are exodon tetra. I didn't know how many predators there are, even small ones but I've been given some amazing ideas from many of you on this site. so thank you all. You've been extremely helpfull

Killiwondered said:
I've been researching all kinds of predators but still haven't chose one yet. Bichirs are awesome and so are exodon tetra. I didn't know how many predators there are, even small ones but I've been given some amazing ideas from many of you on this site. so thank you all. You've been extremely helpfull

Go with guppies. They breed all the time and all I do is keep the tank running!

Killiwondered said:

Go with guppies. They breed all the time and all I do is keep the tank running!

Back
Top Bottom