Stocking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is a week good?
These things can sneak up on you, so I would stretch it to 10 days. If you end up stocking quicker a mini cycle doesn't have to be a catastrophe..just be sure you are checking your parameters often for a while after adding fish and do a water change if any ammo or nitrites pop up.

I've rehomed fish using freecycle.org. There are many fishkeepers who are super happy to adopt fish looking for new homes. As the name implies, freecycle means you're not charging for it. ;)

Yes, freecycle! I hope that site catches on more. Hardly anyone in my area uses it and it's such a great resource.

I agree both that plecos are so cute and that they poop a lot. Not long ago I picked up a blue phantom pleco (right there from the wet spot Scott F!) and I absolutely love it. It's so gorgeous! I'd have to recommend them if you do decide to get a pleco. :)

Yes, freecycle! I hope that site catches on more. Hardly anyone in my area uses it and it's such a great resource.

I agree both that plecos are so cute and that they poop a lot. Not long ago I picked up a blue phantom pleco (right there from the wet spot Scott F!) and I absolutely love it. It's so gorgeous! I'd have to recommend them if you do decide to get a pleco. :)

I got my Gold Nugget Pleco from The Wet Spot !!!

He, or she, is awesome !!

EVERYONE needs a pleco.

Back
Top Bottom