Stocking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It depends on fish, filtration and aggression. What fish are you looking at and how much filtration is on your tank?

Well i currently have 8 tiger barbs , 6 zebra danios and 5 neon tetras been having it like that for almost 3 months and they dont bother each other and i have 2 20-40 aqua tech

Well the tiger barbs will be the only thing that will have much aggression in the tank and you could add more fish. As long as the water quality remains good your set.

Do you think i could transfer 12 black skirt tetras to live with with them or will that be a stocking issue??

Ok because i have a 29 gallon with the black skirt tetras and a angelfish that i saved from getting flushed but they are messing with the angel fish so i want to move them

That should be ok. Watch your water tests. Maybe add more Neons later.

It was nice you could save that Angel.
If it wasn't large you could raise it with Neons. But if Neons fit in its mouth it might eat them.

The angelfish is big and she is in the 29 gallon by her self now because i seen a black skirt tetra nip her kind of hard.

Back
Top Bottom