Stocking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Relaxedguy06

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I have a 36 gallon bow front aquarium that has been doing very well for almost 5 months now. I currently have it stocked with a veiled angle fish, 2 albino corys, 2 red wag platys, 1 guppy, and 1 otoclinus.

My rough calculation is that once they grow I will have around 21-22 inches of fish in the tank.

I'm wanting to add to the tank. Any suggestions?

I don't know much of the other fishes. But I believe your corys would enjoy a bit more company. Through my research, they are better in groups of six or more.

Since you have so much space, I think it'd be safe to add 3-4 more albino corys. I can't guarantee it, but under the right conditions, the corys should not only enjoy the new company, but also display more activity for you.

I would really like to get a group of corys myself, but the one's I can only get are a bit more expensive (and I don't really have much room left).

Good luck!

I don't know much of the other fishes. But I believe your corys would enjoy a bit more company. Through my research, they are better in groups of six or more.

Since you have so much space, I think it'd be safe to add 3-4 more albino corys. I can't guarantee it, but under the right conditions, the corys should not only enjoy the new company, but also display more activity for you.

I would really like to get a group of corys myself, but the one's I can only get are a bit more expensive (and I don't really have much room left).

Good luck!
Plus 1 on the corys

Back
Top Bottom