Suggestion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

saberry

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hey all, I've been busy with my local reef club for awhile so I have not been around as much. Long story short, after a pretty good flooding of my living room, I decided to sell my 75 gallon. :bawl: The good news is my wife is happy and our new wood floors should look beautiful. 8)

Of course I can't just say goodbye to the hobby so I've ordered a 6 gallon nanocube - moded by nanocustoms.com :wink: . I'm actually pretty excited with the possibilities and the fact that it is completely self contained with no exterior plumbing. :lol: I did not realize all the options that were available with nanos.

I wondered if any thought has been given to starting a separate forum for nano reefkeepers - I'm sure there are quite a few here.

We don't feel a nano forum is necessary right now. It's to specific. Kinda like off shoots for predatory tanks, reefs, fish only and the list could go on and on. But thanks for your interest and suggestion. :D

Back
Top Bottom