Suggestions for plants that will do well in sand substrate

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishfan27

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have a 64 gallon bowfront with sand substrate it has a mix of real and artificial plants currently. (My water tends to come out fairly basic and my aquarium usually sits at right around 7.3-7.6 pH, with a temperaure around 77-79 degrees Fahrenheit) I do not currently have a CO2 system.

Does anyone have suggestions for some plants that would do well in sand substrate with conditions similar to the ones I described above. Right now I have some Java Moss growing on Driftwood and some Water Wisteria Growing at a fairly good pace.

I have a 64 gallon bowfront with sand substrate it has a mix of real and artificial plants currently. (My water tends to come out fairly basic and my aquarium usually sits at right around 7.3-7.6 pH, with a temperaure around 77-79 degrees Fahrenheit) I do not currently have a CO2 system.

Does anyone have suggestions for some plants that would do well in sand substrate with conditions similar to the ones I described above. Right now I have some Java Moss growing on Driftwood and some Water Wisteria Growing at a fairly good pace.

What is your lighting (low, medium, or high), and what is your fertilizer regimen (if any)?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

What is your lighting (low, medium, or high), and what is your fertilizer regimen (if any)?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I have a 36" AquaticLife EDGE LED on my tank it gives of medium to high light and has RYB lights as well as plain white lights. As far as fertilizer goes I have not been using any but I would be open to suggestions.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom