suicidal condy (pic)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mle421

Aquarium Advice Freak
ok so ive had my condy for about a week, and its been happy as a lark in the same spot all week. i was just watching it and then went down stairs to get a hot dog and when i came up it had moved all the way over and was on my powerhead! i unplugged it, and the condy looks fine, but i'm scarred to plug it back in. any suggestions?

Attachments

• im001885.jpg
    im001885.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 228
lol looks a lot better than when my condy went suicidal, did it twice in two days

had to remove him

Get a filter sponge from the lfs and cut a slot in the end of it. Slip it over the intake . I've had to do this as well and it work great.

Good luck !

JG

I lost a RBTA the samw way, for some odd reason they like being in the flow of the intake of a powerhead I think. mine would go strait to the powerhead every single day and no matter what I did it would do it. I tried everything. then one day while it was deflated, it slipped through the "cage" I had around the PH and met it's end.

good luck, but me personally..... I'll never buy an anemone again (well maybe never)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom