Suitable Fish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishy Aston

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hello

I was wondering if all of these fish would be happy together.
I have enough space for them and I mean that so dont need to be told about that
Also my water is great Ammonia e.t.c is under the dangerous level.

In one tank would these live happily together?
Also if you have ever kept these fish please tell me what you though about them?

Silver Molly's x3 ( 3 Female )
Silver Dollars x2
Zebra Otto x3
Rummy Nose Tetra x6
Head & Tail Tetra x6
Flying Fox x1
Angelfish x2 – Small
Golden Barb x2

In another tank:

Dwarf Pleco x1
Bristle Nose Pleco x1
Neon Tetras x5
Apple Golden Snail x1
Red Platys x2 - Swallows
Albino Corydoras x5
African Dwarf Frog x2 - Fishy
Guppies x5

Any hints or tips about them then that would be great :)
Also sometime soon I want do a survey on different fish and then get some stats on them based on the things you have told me? Is that a good idea maybe in the future?

These fish are the fish I actually want and wanted to know if they live in harmony together?

Some experiences would be great!
Thanks
Aston

I think people have given you plenty of advice regarding this. Your fish are not good for your tanks - please listen to the guys on here as they are really knowledgeable and you will enjoy yr fish tanks more

Really....... maybe you can explain why you just keep starting thread after thread after thread on the same topic...... why?

:banghead:

I have slightly adapted it to suit the tank more?

I dont want to be judged just have you ever kept a platy e.t.c?

What was your experience with them?

We're not judging, we're going by standard forum protocol and etiquette.

If you keep starting new threads with proposed stocking, then people don't know about your lists to date and the discussions they prompted. It can lead to major confusion. It also leads to members feeling that you really don't care what advice they give you. That will lead to people avoiding your threads. It's really a domino effect. We want to help you, but you're not making it easy. I suggest you take heed.

This is a different stock list. Its all fresh.

I had a few handicapped fish before but Ive got rid of them and am planning on what fish I want now in the present time.

Just was wondering if anyone has kept these fish before?
If they are active fish are they jumpers?? Just little bits of information that is all :)

Fishy Aston said:
This is a different stock list. Its all fresh.

I had a few handicapped fish before but Ive got rid of them and am planning on what fish I want now in the present time.

Just was wondering if anyone has kept these fish before?
If they are active fish are they jumpers?? Just little bits of information that is all :)

Sorry but they are still morbidly overstocked and please stop starting different threads on the same topic :banghead:

I dont care about the overstocking!

I have a 9999999 Gallon Tank

Will these fish live happily together?
Why is so hard to get a simple answer?

If you dont care about overstocking you shouldnt be on this forum. no one will give you an answer now simply because your being stupid. so Fishy Aston. must remember never to reply to/read anything from/or even acknowledge you in future if your going to be like this. no point it just wastes everyones time

I dont care about the overstocking!

I have a 9999999 Gallon Tank

Will these fish live happily together?
Why is so hard to get a simple answer?

Wow....... just wow.......

If I'm not mistaken, you have a 10 gallon and a 26 gallon.

I think fishy aston is fishing for reactions. Ive followed previous threads without replying.
Clearly fishy doesn't take the good advise you all have given on overstocking so i wouldn't give advice on compatibility issues either.
Some people just dont get it.

No , They are my fish tanks and I would like help with the certain question which I have posted!

Would these fish live in harmony together?

None of you seem to care about my question!
Which is not very helpful!

I dont want help on overstocking or anything else!
If I need help on that then I will ask that question In my thread!

I was wondering if all of these fish would be happy together.

I have enough space for them and I mean that so dont need to be told about that

This is what you asked. This is what we answered.

You'd be very hard pressed to find a single fishkeeper in this forum who will tell you to go ahead and stock your 10 gallon and 26 gallon tanks with the lists you gave us. I'm sorry but you're just not going to get the answer you're looking for.

Best decision.

It's the only way we can help you from making huge mistakes and having a horrible experience keeping fish.

I have kept fish before and its been fine.

I just want to know if I can keep this list of fish together?
Thats all!
Nothing else!

Fishy Aston

Although I too am a newbie and have only recently purchased a 200 litre aquarium while running a 35litre I am constantly worrying about overstocking.

The reason I am worried about overstocking is you wouldn't keep a pet cat in a rabbit hutch. Same principal with fish.

I'm even concerned that my 7 danios and 2 loaches are too much for their current 35 litre home. Which is why they will be move across to the 200 once it finishes cycling.

My stock for my 200 litre is probably only going to be a few more fish than the danios.

The flying fox is on my list and I've done quite a bit of research about it.

This fish requires pretty strong water movement along with Driftwood and rocks with no sharp edges as it darts around the tank and anything sharp will cause cuts etc.

From what I have seen on this forum MOST people actually care about the fish they are keeping and want them to live a happy and long life which is why people will tell you about overstocking your tank being bad as your fish will stunt and could be living in toxic waters due to increased bio-loads. Simply because if you are negligent enough to overstock then you will be negligent enough to not do PWC's as often as would be required.

Just my 2 pennies worth.

Jon

Back
Top Bottom