Suitable Fish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My dad has a 110 Litre Tank.

It has

3 Tiger Barbs
1 3 Inch Bala Shark
2 Small Bala Sharks
2 Golden Barbs
3 Dwani Catfish
2 Monos
1 Adinos Pleco
1 Dwarf Pleco
2 Red Platys

are you trying to say that because yours is less overstocked its ok? because its not. and if your tank would be overstocked when the fish are adults,consider it overstocked now. thats the easy way. and by the way,bala sharks need 120's,schools,and arent aggressive. and there isnt an 18 rule. making one would be pretty stupid,imo

alLexX said:
are you trying to say that because yours is less overstocked its ok? because its not. and if your tank would be overstocked when the fish are adults,consider it overstocked now. thats the easy way. and by the way,bala sharks need 120's,schools,and arent aggressive. and there isnt an 18 rule. making one would be pretty stupid,imo

I'm assuming you did not read this whole thread. Not to mention its a bit old now that I look back myself.

Readingexcalibur said:
I just wasted 5 minutes reading this thread and thirty seconds typing this response, don't we have an 18y rule?

That wouldn't exactly be fair to those of us whom are underage but very much responsible enough for the hobby.

paytertot said:
That wouldn't exactly be fair to those of us whom are underage but very much responsible enough for the hobby.

+1 I maintain 4 tanks on my own. From water changes to testing. Needless to say, all my fish are very healthy:)

Back
Top Bottom