taking advantage of newbs!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bigfish93

Aquarium Advice Regular
I decided to try a little experiment at petsmart. I went in and walked around the fish section. I was asked by a lady if I needed any help, so I told her that I just got a 10 gallon tank and I was looking for some fish to put in it. I told her I wanted easy to care for fish that would fit in the tank. She recommended a KOI FISH!!!!! I told her I thought the bala sharks were cool looking. She told me that 2 of those would fit in the tank with the koi!!!!!!!!!!. I told her I would come back later to get the fish (yeah right). I had my dad walk in a little bit later with the same story except he was an experienced aquariast. He was approached by the same lady and all of the sudden the koi fish and the bala sharks were way to big for the 10 gallon tank. Just to make a few extra dollars she was willing to kill three fish. Just thought I would share my experiment with everyone else. This should be a lesson to all newbs to this hobby. ALWAYS do your research before you by your fish because 99% of the time the people at petsmart or petco just want to make as many sales as they can.:n00b:

I love testing people like that and seeing how little they really know about what they are selling. I'm famous for making BestBuy people look like morons geek squad my arse.

haha. I just thought i would try it today because I was bored. Hmmm, best buy. I could turn this into a fun little game. I'm going to test every store I go into. At least all of them up to my knowledge. I don't want to be the one looking like a fool.

HAHA

It's free entertainment!
Indeed plus it helps inflate my ego lol.
haha. I just thought i would try it today because I was bored. Hmmm, best buy. I could turn this into a fun little game. I'm going to test every store I go into. At least all of them up to my knowledge. I don't want to be the one looking like a fool.
Oh it is a very fun game but yes be sure to not let the tables turn otherwise you will experience an abrupt deflation of ego and pride, not a pretty thing.

trust-no-one.jpg

Back
Top Bottom