tangs please help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dxvega562

Aquarium Advice Newbie
i would like to know if i can have tangs in a 150 gallon tank here is the list of the tangs i want yellow tang, powder blue, powder brown, blonde naso tang, and blue hippo tang, also if i can how would i go about putting them in the aquarium.

With that many tangs, you'll likely have some aggression issues, especially from the powder blue. The powder blue and powder brown may never get along being so close in body shape. I also tend to think that many tangs are a pretty high bioload. I can't be specific as to what order you'd want to add, just that you want to add from least aggressive to most aggresive.

Powder blue tangs CAN be kept with powder brown, but like rutrag said, you're probabyl going to have agression issues. I know the powder blue seems to always be the agressive tang in most of my friends tanks(20+ tanks) so I'd say that should be your last one imo

ok i see ill probably get the powder blue instead of the brown so i wont get any issues there well thanks guys its really appreciated

Back
Top Bottom