Tank is now here. Pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry for the delay I had a boxing event I was promoting in Tampa and just got back today. Tank looks good. I added a bamboo shark and some turbo snails to help clean some diatom algae. I will post some picks tomorrow. Shark is eating very well and looks great. My brother baby sat this week for me. The ro system has been set up as well. It runs through the ceiling into the tank

Thought u guys would like this. I am at a bank meeting in atlanta. Guess where

Attachments

• image-1266015213.jpg
    image-1266015213.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 219
  • image-1921550493.jpg
    image-1921550493.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 188
  • image-3017386570.jpg
    image-3017386570.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 212
  • image-2671354648.jpg
    image-2671354648.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 200
Added more today. Zebra moray eel. Lion fish And African starfish. 15 snails and 5 turbo snails

Not one to bust fins here, but shouldn't sharks be in a tank that has rounded edges so they don't bump their noses? Awesome tank thou!! Needs more pics to see. :p

baron1282 said:
Not one to bust fins here, but shouldn't sharks be in a tank that has rounded edges so they don't bump their noses? Awesome tank thou!! Needs more pics to see. :p

Already asked that :cool: I agree. People's opinions differ...

Already asked that :cool: I agree. People's opinions differ...

I love his tank thou, I hope one day I can get the money for a 2000 gallon tank. That's a distant dream thou. LoL I like sharks, but after living by the ocean and catching sand sharks all day long, I am over them. :lol:

Maybe I just watch to much "Tanked" and get jaded with the whole shark and rounded tanks.

Well... My thought would be, couldn't you stack some pieces of rock in the corners to round them off? Then you would have round corners, lots of open space for the sharks, the benefit of live rock filtration, and it will give the eel a place to hideout!

I agree that we need more pictures!

Back
Top Bottom