Tank mates?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nimo said:
This is the oneI was referring to as having seen earlier on a different thread. Lol you did a great job I have a feeling your idea will get used allot. I know I am going to use it too!

Thanks! Use it! If I didn't want people to try it I wouldn't have shared lol :)

If I buy a new light fixture will it replace the bottom part to? With the part that let's u open it and feed ur fish? Cuz thats beoken

You mean the Hood? Is it cracked or what? I hate to say it but you'll probably need a new one >.< but its hard to say without seeing it

The right hinge is broken so If I try to open it only the left side is connected. And the right side comes right off.

I've never had a bowfront, but I'm gonna guess it will need to be ordered. Try searching Hood and light fixture for 26 gallon bowfront. Do you know the model of your tank? I doubt you'll find something that specific on CL

Will dwarf gouramis German blue rams or apistogrammas jump out of the tank? And I will when I get the money as I'm 14 and I don't have a job.

Doubtful IMO, I have Bolivian rams and apistogrammas and have never had a jumper, although 5/6 of my tank is covered, but i have lost a hatchetfish that way...as for thw DGs, i have no clue, I've never kept them as I'm not a big gourami fan, i prefer cichlids and tetras

Back
Top Bottom