Tank mates

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nikkid1987

Aquarium Advice Activist
Ok clearly goldfish and anything else can't live together lol so what could I get to live with my tetras?

Ok clearly goldfish and anything else can't live together lol so what could I get to live with my tetras?

Why do you keep making threads? You were given advice on what to do.

Explain what exactly it is you wanna do and maybe someone can help. But don't just just leave a thread because if the answers given to start another.

Thanks.

Last edited:
I was just asking what kind of fish would be good buddies with my tetras.

Is there a limit on threads we can post? Because if there is I wasn't aware of it so I'm sorry

Is there a limit on threads we can post? Because if there is I wasn't aware of it so I'm sorry

No, no limit just confusing to others. When you have one thread basically on the same topic. I went to answer your other questions and you had already started a new thread. If the topic is all about your 10 gallon tank and what's a good stock if your current stock isn't ideal for your tank size then all your questions can be asked under that thread unless your going off topic them you would start a new thread.

Just a bit confusing that's all.... Those that are trying to help are being bounced around a bit lol.

Back
Top Bottom